How to Uninstall YouTube?
Do you want to uninstall YouTube but you don't really know how to do this? Do you need to uninstall adobe player, Macromedia player or any other program? Then you've come to the right place.
Download Now - Free
Method 1 Uninstall YouTube through the Windows “Add/Remove” programs list.
- Go to Start, and click on Settings.
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Once there, click on the Add/Remove program icon.
- You'll see a big list of programs that are installed on your computer. Select the YouTube program.
- Click uninstall, and confirm that you want to remove YouTube.
Method 2 Uninstall YouTube Completely
The best option is to get the professional YouTube uninstaller software.
- The Best Uninstall Tool will uninstall YouTube completely.
- The Best Uninstall Tool will fully scan your drivers and your registry to find any related files.
- 3Once the scan has been finished, the uninstaller will remove any files that have been found.
Upset about the traces that the unwanted YouTube left in your computer? Want to avoid botched job nightmares to completely uninstall YouTube? Why not look for the most Best Uninstall Tool program that meets all your needs?
Best Uninstall Tool is able to solve all your uninstall problems, including uninstalling of any kinds of Audio / Video software related to:Converters
Rip / Burn / Image
Other Audio / Video
Download Best Uninstall Tool to meet your handy demand and speed up your PC now!